Fork Lift Truck Training
Our Trainers can provide training on the following variants:
- Reach Truck
- Pivot Steer
- Multidirectional trucks
- Pedestrian Pallet/Pallet Stackers & Straddle Trucks
- Vehicle Mounted Lift Trucks
- Mobile Elevated Working Platforms
- Articulated, Telescopic, Scissor, Spider & Vertical Lift
- Overhead Cranes
- Vehicle Mounted Cranes (HiAB)
- Telescopic Handlers & Rotary Trucks
- Rough Terrain
- Lorry Mounted Cranes & Lift Trucks
- Very Narrow Aisle (VNA)
- Order Pickers
For any machines not listed please contact us.
Courses range from:
- As required - Lift truck pre employment assessments.
- 1 day Refresher - For qualified operators who require re-certification.
- 1 and 2 Day Courses - For conversion to other vehicle types.
- 2 & 3 day Courses - For previously un-certificated regular operators.
- 3 &5 Day Courses - For novice operators.
The use of any attachments you may have will also be included in the course.
Site specific courses can be tailored to your requirements. For further advice and information
please contact us
All courses are accredited.